- One of a kind unique mild soap without any sorts of added Stabilizers, artificial colorants or synthetic perfumes.
- The uplifting aroma, distinct appearance and color, and the smooth mesmerizing lather is 100% obtained from genuine bioactive botanical sources.
- Unique revitalizing combination of undiluted in-house extracted essential oils, rare botanical, and authentic hand-picked resinoids
- This ancient soap is 100 % Natural, genuinely Vegetarian, Cruelty-Free And Not Tested on Animals.
- Mild & Deep Skin Cleanser: Formulated with rare oleoresin which boasts strong absorption properties; gently removes oil, dirt, and toxins; helps combat blackheads and shrink pores; purifies and detoxifies skin
- Visible Rejuvenation : Removes dead skin cells and blemishes; promotes circulation and helps restore the skin’s elasticity and youthful glow.
- Gentle enough for facial cleansing, but effective enough for the body, and can even be used as a daily hair wash shampoo replacement.
- Each bar is hand-wrapped and hand-packed with utter perfection and is an absolute gift item for your precious one, this soap leaves your skin soft and nourished, A wonderful ‘wake me up’ in the morning shower!
– Absolute ingridients: Leached woodash potash lye with unique blend of castor oil, agarwood (aquilaria agollocha), rubia cordifolia, chrysopogon zizanioides (ruh khus) organic aloe vera, acorus calamus oil, gaultheria procumbens oil, pinus densiflora oil, cinnamomum camphora oil, cymbopogon oil, cymbopogon martinni oil, corymbia citriodora oil, ocimum tenuiflorum oil, cedrus deodara oil, cinnamomum tamala oil, citrus sinensis oil, eucalyptus obliqua oil, cinnamomum verum oil, mentha pierita oil ,withania somnifera (ashwaghandha) , curcuma aromatica oil (kasturi manjal), curcuma longa oil ,cuminum cyminum, glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice), olive oil, apricot oil, spanish wheatgerm oil, pterocarpus santalinus (red sandalwood) grapeseed
oil, cassia angustifolia oil, cold pressed raw virgin coconut oil, herbal woodash alkalie, non-hybrid coco bean zest, seed of (azadirachta indica), cocoa pod ash, banana peel ash,coconut flower sheath ash, coconut shell ash,coconut tree inflorescece charcoal, cane sugar, coconut milk, camellia sinensis, zest of soapnut, tender coconut water, himalayan salt, and unique decoction of tailams (our unique herb infused signature oil decoction) all herbal / botanical extracts,resinoids & oil’s are generally recognized as safe & not from gmo sources.
What makes this soap truely unique:
- Does not contain artificial coloring additives
- Does not contain artificial-fragrance oil/synthetic perfumes
- Does not contain dairy products,
- Does not contain synthetic detergents,does not contain sodium lactate
- Does not contain titanium dioxide /micas
- Does not contain palm oil,
- Does not contain animal fats
- Does not contain alchohols of any kind
- Does not contain edta,
- Does not contain triclosan/ sorbitol/ sorbitol oleate
- Does not contain triethanolamine,
- Does not contain propylene glycol
- Does not contain soap noodles
- Does not contain melt and pour base,
- Does not contain any forms of premade soap bases,
- Does not contain steric acid,
- Does not contain chalk powder,
- Does not contain talc, does not contain any synthetic fillers
- Does not contain sodium lauryl sulphate
- Does not contain sodium lauroyl isethionate,
- Does not contain hydrogenated glyceryl palmate,
- Does not contain sodium tallowate,
- Does not contain sodium palmate,
- Does not contain sodium laureth sulphate,
- Does not contain cocamido propylbetaine or sodium c14-c16 olefin sulfonate, does not contain sodium palm kernwelate,
- Does not contain tetrasodium edta,
- Does not contain paraben,
- Does not contain sodium silicate.
- Does not contain parafin,
- Does not contain magnesium sulphate,
- Does not contain any forms of inorganic syhthetic forming agents or binders!
-this product is glutenfree-
-refer inner label for complete list of exotic non-gmo traceable botanical ingredients-
Moins de plastique dans la salle de bains, utilisation quotidienne depuis 1 mois : moins d’exema. Super produit naturel. Un petit bémol sur l’odeur un peu forte.